- 1 stamp earned for a transaction with a minimum spend of £5.
- Only one stamp per transaction.
- Points and loyalty cards have nil standalone value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Once you’ve earned your first three stamps you can claim your first reward on your next visit; 3 free wings or 3 free tenders. You keep your card, and once you’ve collected your next three stamps you get your next reward; a burger of your choice. Again you keep your card, and after you’ve collected your next three stamps you’ll be able to claim the final reward for that stamp card; a burger of your choice and house fries on us! As your card is fully redeemed at this point it will be taken from you and you’ll start again with a new card.
- Any cards that we suspect to have not been stamped with an official Chicken Shop stamp will be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for free products. If your card is rejected and you believe it should not have been then this should be raised with the manager on duty who has the final say on the validity of the card. If you do not agree with the decision then you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your card.
- As and when we implement an digital solution paper stamp cards will be retired and replaced. The change will be clearly communicated in store and any stamps you have accumulated to the point you move to the digital product will be applied to your new account so you are in no worse position.
- Cards and stamps are valid until 31 October 2023.